Happy Birthday to Me !
Yes today is my Birthday, 23 June. Hmmmm another year "younger" and wiser....of course I shall not disclose my age cause I'm forever young. Well today we went to Hogs Breath Cafe for their steak and wow it was such a lovely meal, that place is my favourite among all the other steak cafes I've been too. I had this Calamari Prime Rib, and yes I had the additional 33% more extra cut, who could resist their juicy steaks with fresh vegetables and mash potatoes and it's not everyday you get to celebrate a birthday. But I was so good, cause they didn't have any of their famous Apple Crumble left so we didn't have any desert....boo hoo ! But that saved a few cm off my waistline...hahaha! Anyway I had a great and relaxing day.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home