Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Wednesday, 27 June 2007 - I'm Back

Back from my short trip to Sydney.... so tiring especially with such a horrible flight back. It was so windy in Melbourne thus we had such strong turbulances and air pockets...it was an experience for mum because this is the worst so far. I bet everyone on that flight was praying so hard to whatever God they believed in...I know I was praying to God to keep us safe and ask him to guide the pilot's hands as the pilot landed the plane at Melbourne's airport. Phew ! We all sighed a great relief when we touched down, even the stewardess was praising the Pilot on such a wonderful landing despite that terrible weather. Thank you Lord for keeping us all safe ! AMEN !

P.S I'll write more and share the 300 over photographs I took in Sydney.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home