Sunday, 1 July 2007 - Visit to Carribean Markets
This morning we decided to go visit the Carribean Markets with Nicholas, it's somewhere in the area of Fern Tree Gully. So we started our trip at 9.30am in the morning which enabled me to take these beautiful photographs.
The view of the hill areas and Dandenong Ranges....
I saw 2 black swans swimming in the lake...I just wanted to photograph them but these 2 thought I was about to feed them so I retreated before they got too close to me and started pecking me for food....
A man made waterfall....so beautiful among the willow trees...Ok so the markets offers the same stuff at the other markets, Father managed to change his watch strap at a reasonable price, Simon and Nick got their hot dog breakfast, Father, mum and me had kebabs and of course I had to buy something also lah....I bought these cute colourful stripped over the knees high socks to keep my legs and feet warm during these chilly winter months....6 pairs for A$10. Bargain huh !!!!!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home